Shaving on and round shavingforbaldmen.com has been done by males not just for surgery anymore. Just take a look around the locker room next time you’re at the gym.
Today’s males say shaving the pubic hairs on and around their penis is a way to feel fresh and look neat and clean. And cleanly shaving their shaft allows a condom to slide on and off easier.
These are very good reasons to support shaving the penis indeed.
But – If a male has been totally honest, he’ll tell you he is shaving his pubic hair since it gives his penis the appearance of being larger also it gets much more, ahem, attention when it’s cleanly shaved.
So for shaving for bald men that are interested – Here are some things you should know before shaving on and around your penis:
1) Never start shaving your penis unless you’re sober and fully alert. The pubic area is much more sensitive than your face, which means it’s easier to hurt yourself, which means you want your wits about you.
2) And while penis shaving is pretty an easy task to do, it does require patience and care.
3) If you’re shaving for the very first time and also have long pubic hairs, trim them with scissors or better yet, a hair trimmer.
4) Take a long, hot shower or bath. This will open the follicles, (your skin depressions that hair emerges), and soften your naturally coarse pubic hairs to make shaving easier.
5) Pat dry your shaft and surrounding area with a soft, clean towel.
6) Apply a generous amount of a rich lubricant. Allow this to sit for at least 3 minutes before starting shaving.
7) ALWAYS use a fresh blade in your razor.
Note: It’s rumored that if you start shaving your general pubic area, testicles, and inner thighs, you’ll receive the very best optical illusion, er, affect of a more substantial penis.
If you do opt to start shaving your present pubic area and inner thighs while you’re at it, make certain another new blade is easily available so that you can change blades if your razor starts to drag.
Begin by shaving the penis in the direction the hair grows, making certain you shave all sides. If it isn’t already erect, gently pull your penis upwards. This can make it easier to shave.
Once you have removed all hairs, return back and shave contrary to the way the hair grows. This will give you the clean, close and smooth shave you’re after. But don’t shave exactly the same area more than this second time or apply an excessive amount of pressure. The last thing you want is a razor burn on your penis from shaving.
After shaving your penis, ensure that you completely rinse off any traces of the lubricant with tepid to warm water. Then rinse with cool water. This can close and calm the follicles and generally tone your skin.
Pat, don’t rub, your penis dry with a clean, soft towel.
Some males apply a non stinging astringent after shaving. But to avoid any reaction, just lightly dust your penis with a talc free powder or plain cornstarch.
Ultimately, you would like to prevent any type of irritation to this newly raw skin. So concentrate on keeping it dry and doing what you can to limit initial friction. If you don’t already, wear some loose fit boxer shorts for a while after shaving.
Many males go so long as possible between shaves in the belief that it’ll reduce skin irritation. But it has been suggested that the incoming hair stubble is what can cause skin problems, so shaving more often is actually better.
Males who are very physically active are usually shaving every other day.
While it goes without saying that eventually, after regular shaving, the hairs will become weaker and softer as well as your penis will remain smoother – If you’re not ready, able and willing to follow the regimen outlined here, you probably shouldn’t start shaving your penis.
Because anyone will tell you, there’s only 1 thing worse when compared to a hairy penis – And that is a stubbly, scabby penis.
A dry shaver is definitely the safest penis shaver. Do some research and find out the compact shaver that’s designed designed for safely shaving the penis.