Good client service is crucial to be able to success running a business; there’s nothing high-tech about helping customers acquire exactly what they will need. But technological innovation can make the procedure easier and a lot more efficient.
For most small businesses, buying information technology (IT) can pay dividends within more ways than one. Not just can technology help firms establish a unternehmensidentitÃ¤t and lower the price of doing business, that can also assist level the enjoying field.
The Dell/National Federation of Self-employed Business (NFIB) Business Excellence Award, established in 2004, honors small businesses that transfuse the spirit associated with innovation and use IT to enhance the customer experience.
Believe big, win large
The winner should receive $30, 000 within technology and expert services from Dell; a Day along with Dell program with Dell executives, which includes Michael Dell, to share best business practices; a lifetime membership to NFIB; in addition to other prizes. Eight other companies will certainly receive a Dell Latitude notebook plus a one-year regular membership to NFIB. The orthodontists for the 2006 award are:
• AMAD Logistics, a good international freight forwarder and logistics organization.
• DataCert Inc., a fast-growing dealer of electronic invoicing and corporate legitimate spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which supplies customized errand-running in addition to concierge services as a possible employee benefit in addition to customer relationship improvement to health treatment, hospitality, residential home and corporate organizations.
• Harrison’s Roof structure Truss, L. D. theglossymusings , a maker of engineered wood roof and flooring trusses.
• Micro Technology Services Inc., which develops plus manufactures electronic products.
• National Organization of System Managers Inc., provides a new 24-hour, Web-based client portal through which clients can monitor service calls and on-site parts storage space.
• Ntelicor L. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing needs firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., a new team of strategists and investment bankers who provide study and analytical providers.
• Sew What? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer plus custom sewing services.
• TRS Professionals Inc., a multidisciplinary engineering and construction management firm.